Assessment and Implementation
By extending our services to established and reputable consulting groups, we strive to help both individual businesses and advisers with industry-specific knowledge and expertise. Applying 30+ years of experience in the food industry, the Delta Driver team’s sole focus is to help organization’s establish better procedures in order to attain higher levels of success. Working with tried-and-true business fundamentals, we apply a proven process, meant to develop more fruitful results.
The Delta-Driver process involves both assessment and an implementation stages.
The assessment stage includes:
- A comprehensive consultation – Meeting with business owners and other consultants, we find out the specific needs and goals that the owners are striving for.
- Systematic analysis – By going over your records and processes, we work to find those areas of financial waste while assessing the possibility of overlooked opportunities.
The implementation stage includes:
- Findings – We’ll then present what we’ve discovered in an easy-to-read, transparent manner. We’ll set levels of priority for the best and quickest results and create a financial plan to address the areas of concern, sensibly and cost-effectively.
- Implementation- Helping address the priority list, we assist in setting up new strategies, finding outside resources where applicable and putting improved processes and team members in place.
- Follow-up – Keeping in contact with both consultants and management, we ensure that processes are being followed and progress is experienced as expected.
Providing insight and knowledgeable expertise, the Delta-Driver team has helped hundreds of clients experience success in the food industry that they’ve always hoped for. Find out more about how we can be of help by scheduling an appointment with us now.